Hello, I'm Elisha Nanyong, and I'm excited to welcome you to the Complete UI/UX Mega Course using Figma🎉🌟, where we'll learn everything you need to start working as a UI/ UX Designer using Figma.Together, we'll explore how to create beautiful user interfaces and engaging prototypes using this powerful UI/UX design tool🎨💡. We'll also cover the expectations that clients have for new UI/UX designers so that you can be well-prepared for your first job.💼If you're new to design or User Experience design, don't worry. This course is intended to be accessible to beginners, and we'll start with the basics and work our way up.🚀 By the end of the course, you'll have the skills and knowledge to create professional designs and prototypes that meet users' needs and goals.🎓
By the end of this course, you will have created fully interactive prototypes and seen a project through from start to finish, collaborating with team members and exporting the appropriate files for your developer or software engineer.While we will primarily focus on using Figma software, I will also explain the key techniques and industry terms used in UX design and project management. By the end of the course, you will have a strong grasp of these concepts and be capable of managing your own UX projects.Throughout the course, I will assign projects to help you develop your skills and create a unique portfolio piece. It's time to take your skills to the next level and become a Figma Hero.🚀💪Who is this course for
- First, we will provide an overview of how to work with a UX persona, followed by a guide on creating basic wireframes.
- Then, we will delve into best practices for incorporating colors and images in your designs, as well as dos and don'ts for selecting fonts for web and mobile apps.🎨🖼️
- Additionally, we will cover the creation of custom icons, buttons, and other UI components, and introduce key concepts such as Components, Constraints, and Multi-Dimensional Variants, which are easy to grasp once you understand them.💡
- To streamline our workflow, we will explore free UI kits and plugins for Figma.🧰🔌
- We will then build a simple style guide to prepare for client handoff.
- Finally, we will explore how to create both simple and advanced micro-interactions, page transitions, and animations, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of these key elements in design.🎬
- This course is designed for individuals who are looking to incorporate Figma into their careers and get paid for their user experience design skills.
- It is specifically tailored to beginners, newbies, and amateurs in the field of UX designers who are new to the world of design and user experience.
- If you need to add "UX Design" to your portfolio or are interested in learning the essentials of UI and UX design, this course is for you.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are the videos downloadable?
The videos are highly compressed and downloadable.
What are the course requirements?
Access to a laptop or computer.
Will certificate be issued?
Yes, a certificate of completion will be issued at the end of the course.