Backend Web Development with PHP and MySQL (MasterClass)
In this course, you will learn backend website development from scratch using PHP(Hypertext Preprocessor).
This course is designed for anyone who wants to acquire backend web development whether as a beginner or wants to advance his backend web development skill.
Here are what you will be learning in this course;
- How to create a (CMS) Content Management System like WordPress, Drupal or Joomla.
- How to use Databases.
- How to create an Ecommerce Platform.
- How to Integrate Paystack Payment Gateway.
- How to Integrate Flutterwave Payment Gateway.
- How to customise PHP Carting System.
- You will learn MySQL with PHP integration.
- How to launch your application online.
- How to use forms to submit data to databases.
- How to use AJAX to submit data to the server without refreshing the page.
- Learn about PHP security, sessions, Password hashing, and Email sending.
- How to use composer (PHP package manager).
- How to create clean URL’s and remove the .php from files.
- How to use bootstrap by getting experience from the project.
- How to debug your code (fix your code).
And many more…
PHP powers 78.9% of all websites. 8 out of every 10websites that you visit on the internet are using PHP in some way. So learning backend web development using PHP is a great choice, that will profit you both in present and in the future.
At the end of this course;
You would have mastered the syntax of PHP and Mysql integration.
How to work with databases(create, modify and delete).
How to create a Content Management System like WordPress to manage blog sites and others.
How to create an Ecommerce Management System like Jumia with two payment gateway
How to protect the backend of your website from hacks and other unauthorized access.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are the videos downloadable?
The videos are highly compressed and downloadable.
What are the course requirements?
- Access to a laptop or computer.
How will I get access to the Course videos and Materials?
Once payment is completed. The course lessons and materials will be available to you instantly.
Will the certificate be issued?
Yes, a certificate of completion will be issued at the end of the course at No charge.
- Lectures 95
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 13 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 45
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
PHP Built in Functions
PHP Date and Time
How to use form data in PHP
CMS Project / Blogging System - Front End and First Steps
CMS Project / Blogging System - Backend
Registration Page and Login Page Development
Admin Page Development
- Creating Admin Dashboard UI 1
- Creating Admin Dashboard UI 2
- Inserting Data into Category Table and Displaying it 1
- Inserting Data into Category Table and Displaying it 2
- Inserting Data into Category Table and Displaying it 3
- Inserting Data into Category Table and Displaying it 4
- Inserting Data into Category Table and Displaying it 5
- Displaying Post From Database
- Adding post to Post Table 1
- Adding post to Post Table 2
- Editing and Deleting Post with Thumbnail 1
- Editing and Deleting Post with Thumbnail 2
- Editing Registered User 1
- Editing Registered User 2
- Add New user 1
- Add New user 2
Frontend Post Development
Extending Frontend Development
Extending to Ecommerce Platform
Payment Gateway Integration
Admin Manage Order Page