This course is composed of 110 simplified lessons, with over 24hours of well detailed and step by step learning on real projects.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to build websites of various kinds from scratch and host it for publicity with creditable accessibility.
Do I need to have past experience in programming/coding?
No, you will be taught from the basic level.
Are the videos downloadable ?
The videos are highly compressed and downloadable.
How will i get access to the videos ?
Once payment is confirmed, confirmation email will be sent to you giving you the access to the tutorial videos and materials.
What are the course requirements?
Access to a laptop or computer.
Will certificate be issued ?
Yes, certificate of completion will be issued at the end of the course.
What will I be able to do after taking this course?
You will be able to build dynamic and functional websites of various kinds of functionalities from scratch.
You will know how to work with API integrations and servers.
You would have enforced yourself with the needful skills to get employed as a front-end web developer in IT companies.
You will not just become a certified web programmer, you will gain great insights and experience on how to practically use what you have learned and many more.
You'll be in a better position to learn other programming languages.
- Lectures 113
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 64
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
HTML Module I
HTML Module II
HTML Module III
HTML Module IV
CSS Module I
CSS Module II
CSS Module III
CSS Module IV
Building a simple website
- Building a simple website (part 1)
- Building a simple website (part 2)
- Building a simple website (part 3)
- Building a simple website (part 4)
- Building a simple website (part 5)
- Building a simple website (part 6)
- Building a simple website (part 7)
- Building a simple website (part 8)
- Building a simple website (part 9)
- Building a simple website (part 10)
- Building a simple website (part 11)
- Building a simple website (part 12)
- Building a simple website (part 13)
- Building a simple website (part 14)
- Building a simple website (part 15)
Uploading your website to a live server
Aqskill has given me so much boldness and confidence to face the world. Learning web development is the best choice have made this season. Well explained. Weldone guys.
This FRONT-END WEB DEVELOPMENT COURSE is very nice.
This is nice course for FRONT-END DEVELOPMENT. The course is explanatory and understandable. I also like the ways it is explained step by step. And I am looking forward to learn more from this platform(AqSkill).