Learn Microsoft Word – Basics to Advanced
Microsoft Word (also referred to as Word) is simply a word processing program mainly used for creating documents such as letters, brochures, and others.
With Microsoft Word personal, business, and office work can be easily achieved. Which can be accessible with your phone, tablet, and laptop.
Microsoft word has a lot of tools and features to create great documents and in this course, you will learn how each tool works and we will walk you through projects to understand and build your Microsoft word skills. Along this path, I’ll always be available for you.
What you will learn
Understand Interface of Microsoft Word
You will learn how to take full advantage of Microsoft Word
Begin with the basics of creating Microsoft Word documents
Preparing documents for printing
Format documents effectively using Microsoft Word Styles
Control page formatting and flow with sections and page breaks
Create and Manage Table Layouts
Work with Tab Stops to Align Content Properly
Insert Screenshots and Online Video
Master the most common uses of Word
Insert pictures and graphics in your Word document
Using "Go To, Find, and Replace"
How to create, save and open documents
How to control page appearance including using columns, indents, footers, borders and watermarks
Discover different page setup options
Learn how to spell check your documents
Manage Clipboard in Home Menu
Customize Paragraph in Home Menu
Ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar
Create Smart Art in Microsoft Word
Developer and more.
With this course, you will learn and master Microsoft word of various versions, version2016 specifically, from basics to the advance. This course is beautifully designed for everyone, beginners and experienced users. Enough to prepare you for your own business, office, and personal work.
Learn how to take full advantage of Microsoft Word. Begin with the basics of creating Microsoft Word documents and check out as a professional.
Who this course is for:
Users new to Microsoft Word and those upgrading from previous software versions
Anyone who wants to be more productive at work
Access to a computer or laptop
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I get Microsoft Word Software?
You will be given a link in the first lesson to download the Microsoft word software 2016(complete version) for Free.
Are the videos downloadable?
The videos are highly compressed and downloadable.
What are the course requirements?
Access to a laptop or computer.
Will certificate be issued?
Yes, a certificate of completion will be issued at the end of the course.
- Lectures 42
- Quizzes 6
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 14
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
SECTION 1 - INTRODUCTION
- Microsoft Office Setup and Installation Guide
- Launching Word 2016 & User Interface
- Navigating through the Backstage View
- Going through the Ribbon and How to Customize it
- Customizing the Quick Access Toolbar
- How to use the Tell Me Feature in Word 2016
- How to use the Getting Help and Smart Lookup in Word 2016
- Using the Mini Toolbar and Status bar in Word 2016
- Introduction – Quiz 1
SECTION 2 - THE BASIC LEVEL
- Creating New Doc, Setting Margins, Font & Paragraph
- Adding Styles and Themes in Word 2016
- Editing Document in Word 2016
- Bulleting and Numbering in Word 2016
- How to Set Tab Stop in Word 2016
- Adding Page Backgrounds, Borders & Watermarks in Word 2016
- Inserting your Letterhead in Word 2016
- The Basics – Quiz 2
SECTION 3 - INTERMEDIATE LEVEL
SECTION 4 - WORKING WITH COLUMNS AND TABLES
- Putting Text into Columns in Word 2016
- Creating Tables from Scratch in Word 2016
- How to Convert Text into Table in Word 2016
- Applying Styles to your Table in Word 2016
- Adding and Removing Columns and Rows in Word 2016
- Merging, Splitting and Sizing Table in Word 2016
- How to Sort Data in your Table in Word 2016
- How to Convert Table into Text in Word 2016
- Inserting Excel Table for Calculations & Charts in Word 2016
- Quiz 4
SECTION 5 - ILLUSTRATING
- How to Insert Pictures and Shapes in Word 2016
- Positioning, Rotating and Sizing Pictures in Word 2016
- Wrapping Text around Graphics in Word 2016
- Using Tables to Organize Text and Graphics in Word 2016
- How to Apply Special Effects to Graphics in Word 2016
- How to Adjust Photos in Word Document in Word 2016
- Using Word Art in Word Document
- Inserting a Data Chart in your Word Document
- Diagramming with Smart Art in a Word Document
- Inserting Screenshots into your Word Document
- Inserting Online Video into your Word Document 2016
- Quiz 5
SECTION 6 - Macros